- Clean up the air unit in question. Make sure there is no dirt or grime on it's surface.
- Set your blow dryer on its lowest setting (you can use higher settings once you get a feel).
- Turn on the blow dryer and keep it focused about 1-2 feet away from the air bubble.
- Keep the blow dryer on the air bubble for about 1-2 minutes till you see it clear up.
- If you are not careful, you risk damaging the hologram. It is advised you take your time and use a lower setting. You may also want to feel the area to ensure surface temperature. You might notice the surface get hot. You want to try and avoid this as the bubble may get sticky.
Results are temporary:
- The results of your defogging might last a few days to a few weeks. You will have to defog the sneakers again. Since the process is relatively quick, you could take out your sneakers and defog them before rocking them for the day.